Write a letter to your father to send money to buy some book

Dinajpur
Sodar
01-02-2017
Dear father,

Take my salam first. I Hope, everyone is well. But I am with a problem here. Now I am telling you this.
You know that I am in a new class now. SO, I need to buy some books. For this, I need Tk.1500. But I do not have that amount. So, send me the amount, please.

No more today. Salam to you and mother and love to the youngers.

You're ever,
G/s


From                                                                               To
                                                          
Saurav Howlader                                                              Sawpan Howlader
Baganbari,                                                                       Savar, Dhaka                                                         
Khigoan, Dhaka




Write a letter to your friend father sister brother
English

ব্লগ লেখার নীতি গুলো আপনার জনা দরকার তেমনি। আপনাকে লেটার লেখার নিয়ম কানুন সম্পর্কে ভালো ধারনা থাকতে হবে। 

Comments